The Marriage of Your Dreams
Paul writes to the church in Ephesus that "the mystery [of marriage] is profound, and I am saying that it refers to Christ and the church" (Ephesians 5:31). God has designed your marriage to be a sanctifying tool in your life to mold you more and more into the likeness of Christ. As followers of Jesus Christ, we are called to have marriages that reflect the glory of the gospel. Dr. Paul Tripp comments, "God's design for marriage = a sinner with a sinner, living in a fallen world, but with a God who is faithful, powerful, and willing." The Proclamation Marriage Conference is designed for pastors, lay-leaders, and regular attenders in local churches who desire to have marriages that reflect the glory of Jesus Christ. We hope you'll make plans to join us as we stream Dr. Tripp's, "The Marriage of Your Dreams."
Dr. Paul David Tripp is a pastor, speaker, marriage counselor, and award-winning author. Dr. Tripp received his M.Div from the Reformed Episcopal Seminary and his D.Min in Biblical Counseling from Westminster Theological Seminary. With more than 20 books on Christian living, including the best-selling What Did You Expect? Redeeming the Realities of Marriage, Paul’s driving passion is to connect the transforming power of Jesus Christ to everyday life. Paul and his wife Luella live in Philadelphia; they have been married for 47 years and have four grown children.
March 27 & 28, 2020
• 5:45 - 6:15 PM - Registration & Refreshments
• 6:15 - 6:30 PM - Introductions & Singing
• 6:30 - 7:15 PM - Session 1: Disappointed Dreamers
• 7:15 - 7:30 PM - Break
• 7:30 - 8:15 PM - Session 2: The Spouse of Your Dreams
• 8:15 - 9:00 PM - Small Group Discussions & Prayer
• 8:45 - 9:15 AM - Breakfast (Coffee & Donuts)
• 9:15 - 9:30 AM - Welcome & Singing
• 9:30 - 10:15 AM - Session 3: What Dreams Are Made Of
• 10:15 - 10:30 AM - Break
• 10:30 - 11:15 AM - Session 4: All You Need Is (Cruciform) Love
• 11:15 AM - Noon - Small Group Discussions & Prayer
100 Pigeon Hill Road
Windsor, CT 06095
If you are traveling to the conference from outside of Windsor and are interested in staying in a hotel, the Marriott Hotel, located less than 5 minutes away from Christ Proclamation Church, has provided us with a special conference rate of $92.00 / night. Please click here to book a room at the Marriott Hotel at the conference rate.
The Marriott Hotel
28 Day Hill Road
Windsor, CT 06095